GM, Powerglide Trans-Shield Red SFI-approved
Red Powerglide Trans-Shield SFI-approved
*Image shows Powerglide Shield #970005
TCI® Aluminum Transmission Shields are lightweight and fit over the body of the transmission to offer tough protection in the event of a drum explosion. All shields are SFI 4.1 certified and accepted by all major sanctioning bodies should you use them when racing. SFI certification expires five years from date of manufacture. Units can be returned to TCI® for re-certification.
Note: Trimming to transmission may be necessary. Any modifications made to the shield will void SFI certification.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for strength
- Powder coated in RED for fluid & fade resistance
- Includes mounting hardware for quick installation
Also Available from TCI®:
- Powerglide Blue Aluminum Transmission Shield #970005
- Replacement Hardware Kit #970100 - Contains all hardware used in alum. shield kits