Super StreetFighter™ TH350 Transmission '69-'79 - 6" Tailshaft (Small & Big Block Chevy)
The Super StreetFighter™ Transmissions bridge the gap between the StreetFighter® series and full competition transmissions. This version (Part# 311005) is intended for normally aspirated vehicles powered by engines producing up to 775 horsepower. Featuring some of the same benefits as our StreetFighter® Transmissions but with certain upgrades, the Super StreetFighter™ offers both manual and automatic shift options to give you the power and shifts you want for the strip or easy driving for the street.
Features & Benefits:
- Extreme performance clutches and nitrided steel plates for enhanced performance
- Extra-wide powerbands, where available, provide greater torque capacity, and more positive shifts & band apply
- Larger diameter servos increase band pressure which means more force on flex bands
- New sprags/roller clutches (upgraded in particular models – call for applications), enhanced hard parts and improved lubrication system
- Includes a chrome-plated transmission pan with embossed TCI® logo
- Increased thrust capacity and higher line pressure for extra firm shifts & greater torque capacity with less slippage
If additional information is needed we are available to answer questions via phone or email. Please visit our Contact Us page.